On 10 February 2017 we released version 0.11.0. It comes with various bug fixes and improvements. Among the main changes:
- Nebular models have been improved, refined, and extended towards lower radiation field intensities.
- There is a new module to compute rest-frame quantities such as the UV β slope, IRX, Dn4000, emission lines equivalent widths, and colours & luminosities in any set of bands.
- The handling of filters has seen various improvements and a new set of filters has been added. Run “pcigale-filters list” for a complete list.
- Several optimisations have led up to ~30% in speedup for the computation of the models.
- Fix for a crash with Numpy 1.12 and another one when using upper limits.
- The minimum python version has been bumped to 3.5, however for better performance we recommend using Python 3.6.
Finally as usual we strongly suggest that you regenerate your pcigale.ini file. Let us know if you have any question or comment.
Download CIGALE 0.11.0
On 15 September 2016 we released version 0.10.0. It comes with various bug fixes and improvements. Among the main changes:
- The output files are now always generated in the form of ASCII and FITS tables
- A crash has been resolved when using the m2005 module
- The models are now always computed in the same order, which is particularly useful for comparing different runs with the savefluxes module for instance.
- Various speed optimisations making the code 10-15% faster than before.
Note that as usual, we strongly recommend that you regenerate your pcigale.ini file.
Download CIGALE 0.10.0
On 04 April 2016 we released version 0.9.0. It comes with numerous bug fixes and a few optimizations. Among the main changes:
- It is now possible to pass the parameters through a flat file (one line for each model and one column for each parameter).
- The input parameters now undergo a sanity check to ensure that they do not create problems.
- For convenience the output files have been merged into a single file. The parameters are prefixed with “bayes” when estimated from the PDF and with “best” if they come from the best fit. This file is provided both in FITS and ASCII formats.
- For efficiency, the output spectra and SFH are now saved in FITS rather than in VO-table.
- The behaviour of dustatt_calzleit has been modified to ensure that the actual E(B-V) corresponds to that requested in input. The results are unchanged but it means you may need to sample the E(B-V) to higher values now.
- Various fixes to improve the accuracy of the results, in particular when z>0.
Note that pcigale.ini generated with older versions of cigale do not work anymore. They will need to be regenerated with this version.
Download CIGALE 0.9.0.